YOUR CORNER CANNABIS CONVENIENCE STORE
NiMBiN Pot Shop is about as central as it gets, located in Southwest Seattle, convenient to White Center, Delridge, SeaTac, Burien and beyond. We’ve got tons of free parking and we’re open practically every minute we’re legally allowed to be (that’s 8:00AM to 11:45PM, in case you didn’t know).
MORE STRAINS THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A (THAI) STICK AT
If you’re into stick-shaking, anyway. Hey, live and let live, we always say. The point is, we’re a little shop with a big selection. At NiMBiN, you’ll find your basic bud and today’s popular hits, along with a huge variety of the new and different.
A MORE REWARDING EXPERIENCE WITH EVERY VISIT
A happy customer is a repeat customer. And a repeat customer deserves to be rewarded. So on your first visit, be sure to ask our budtenders about our loyalty program. You’ll be the first to know of our weekly specials and events. As a bonus, you’ll receive a 10% discount every tenth purchase you make. It’s our little way of saying thank you. Well, we’ll probably actually say “thank you” too, but you know what we mean.
But enough about us, you’re here for the herb. So let’s talk pot.
FIVE GOLDEN RULES FOR THE LEGAL CONSUMPTION OF CANNABIS
Or, the best way to avoid the worst trouble
- Don’t hotbox the car. Don’t toke in your Toyota. Don’t smoke a doobie in your Dodge. Don’t take Maryjane out in your Mercedes. You get the point.
The smell of cannabis coming from a car is the single most common way people get busted. Keep it in the trunk, out of sight in an odor-proof container, such as a glass jar or an oven roasting bag. And don’t use car ashtrays to hold your roaches or pipes. Everyone knows it’s for spare change.
- Don’t light up when you leave the house. In fact, don’t smoke pot in public at all. Yes, we’re all really impressed with your rolling skills and your friend Moonbeam’s Spongebob Squarepants pipe. But the cops won’t be. Keep it at home or on private property. Period.
- Don’t sell it. That’s our job and it’s regulated very well by the State of Washington. Not to mention that every illegal customer is a potential narc, and the penalties for sales are very serious. Wanna hook somebody up? Send ’em toNiMBiN, silly!
- Don’t smuggle or transport long distances. Getting caught crossing state or international borders (especially international borders) can land you in a world of hurt.
- Don’t share with minors. Silly stoners, cannabis is for grown-ups.
Cannabis affects people in different ways. Each experience depends on the person, the situation, the type and quality of cannabis, and the method of use. Research shows most people who use cannabis use it moderately. Since cannabis has a low risk for physical addiction, most people are not compelled to continue to use it. Instead, people use cannabis when they perceive its effects are beneficial. People all over the world have used cannabis for thousands of years—for social, medical and spiritual reasons. Sometimes these reasons are distinct, but often they overlap.