We’re your friendly South Seattle legal cannabis shop, and this week we’re putting a fun twist on an old favorite with this recipe for delicious Cannabis-Infused Banana Bread!
Who doesn’t love Banana Bread? It’s moist and sweet and totally passes as dessert-for-breakfast. Plus it’s a great way to use up those overripe bananas in your freezer. Cannabis-infused banana bread is a favorite treat among cannabis users, so today we’re sharing a foolproof recipe that’s great for parties, holiday gifts, or just everyday munching. Ready to make your own loaf of Cannabis-Infused Banana Bread? Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cannabis-infused butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas (about 1 cup of mashed banana total)
- 1 tsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Optional: 1/2 cup walnuts
- Optional: 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and lightly grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan
- Using a mixer, cream together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cannabis-infused butter in a large bowl
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each egg
- In a separate bowl, mash the 3 ripe bananas with a fork until consistently mushy
- Stir milk and vanilla extract into the mashed bananas, then set aside
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until thoroughly combined
- Add the mashed banana mixture to the butter and sugar mixture and stir until well-blended
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients one cup at a time, gently stirring after each addition until just combined
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts (optional)
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf ban and bake at 325 degrees for 60 - 75 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean
- Let loaf cool in pan for 15 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely before serving
And that’s it! Delicious Cannabis-Infused Banana Bread in under two hours!
As with all cannabis recipes, remember to clearly label your Banana Bread for the safety of others. Also remember that edibles take a while to kick in, so enjoy your baked goods in moderation!
We hope you enjoy this recipe for Cannabis-Infused Banana Bread. Now go on and get baking (or baked)!